CSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website Rules.

Go down

Website Rules. Empty Website Rules.

Post  Novastorm Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:48 am

Like a Star @ heaven New Registers.
All new registers have to be made using ingame names, this is clearly stated in red on the homepage. Any guild member that registers with a different name will be deleted.

Like a Star @ heaven Guild departure.
If you leave the guild I will remove you from the forum. Exceptions will be made to people that became good friends, left on good terms and intend to stay in contact and make use of any of the public information on the site.

Like a Star @ heaven Behaviour.
Please keep all posts/ discussions friendly and respectful. Abusive comments will be deleted and you may be banned from posting until I see fit. Repeated offences will cause you to be removed and I can and will ban any registers from the same IP address Evil or Very Mad

Like a Star @ heaven Links.
Please don't post any links on the forums that may lead to harmful sites containing virus' or spyware. Any user that does this will be removed and blocked.

Like a Star @ heaven Threads.
If you created a thread and for whatever reason (problem resolved, drama over etc) you would like it deleted please send me a private message on the site and I will get to it as soon as I can.

Like a Star @ heaven Guild Disbandtion.
Any future threads on guild disbandtion over petty dramas will be BURNED!
Novastorm
Novastorm
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-10-03

https://dragonhawk.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down