CSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amusing Quotes

2 posters

Go down

Amusing Quotes Empty Amusing Quotes

Post  Novastorm Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:01 pm

Laughing What a Face Laughing

Like a Star @ heaven You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Like a Star @ heaven The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Like a Star @ heaven A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Like a Star @ heaven Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Like a Star @ heaven An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good!'

Like a Star @ heaven Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them.

Like a Star @ heaven When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Like a Star @ heaven Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?

Like a Star @ heaven The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

Like a Star @ heaven Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Like a Star @ heaven What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?

Like a Star @ heaven Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Like a Star @ heaven Lead me not into temptation. I can find it myself.

Like a Star @ heaven Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

Like a Star @ heaven I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.

Like a Star @ heaven I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Like a Star @ heaven The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. -- General George Patton

And ofc my two personal favourites which I use as my forum signature: -
Novastorm
Novastorm
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-10-03

https://dragonhawk.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Amusing Quotes Empty Amusing Guild Quotes

Post  Devange Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:20 pm

Zel: (in regards to shamans)