CSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirah - Druid (Owl/Bear) - Accepted

2 posters

Go down

Kirah - Druid (Owl/Bear) - Accepted Empty Kirah - Druid (Owl/Bear) - Accepted

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 4:05 am

Character Name - Kirah
Class - Druid
Spec - Balance/Feral Tank (Dual Spec)

Hey CSU,

I never really know how to start things like this, brings back uncomfortable memories of staring at a CV Smile

I'd like to join CSU because you've been highly (very highly) recommended by my girlfriend who recently joined your family (Celesta/Ashari.) Above and beyond that CSU definitely ticks all the right boxes for being a friendly, social and active guild.

I've been in two guilds since hitting 80, both didn't work out despite the people being very friendly. The first became very inactive which made the game lonely to play (often being the only person online) and the second really suffered if you weren't constantly on vent outside of raids as guild chat was pretty non-existant. That again made the game feel lonely to play.

I've been playing woW since the start, my druid was the first character I created when logging in the first time (originally on Draenor) and it was my first to 60 (and subsequently 70 but my DK pipped it to 80.)

I've raided through ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, AQ40, Kara, Gruul/Mag, ZA, SSC, TK, Nax10, OS25 and EoE10. I've also been to Nax25 (we never had a full group however) and completed OS25 with 16 people. The only instances I've not done on heroic are Old Kingdom and Occulus - primarily because both can be a nightmare to pug.

My absolute favourite boss fight in the game is Vaelestraz in Blackwing Lair simply because I remember wiping so many times at 2% and then the pure elation of our first kill and resultant shouts of joy on teamspeak.

I've never been loot driven, although I do fondly miss my Tier2 moose antlers Wink

I've been a tank for most of my wow playing time, I think I've spent far too long staring at a bears bottom though. I've played Warrior, Paladin and DK tanks too in my time and my Alt is a 78 Ret Paladin (will be ret/prot at 80) who I am currently leveling to 80.

WoW Armoury link - I'll have to add this later as I'm at work and the armoury appears down for maintenance. Doh.

Back to top Go down

Kirah - Druid (Owl/Bear) - Accepted Empty Re: Kirah - Druid (Owl/Bear) - Accepted

Post  Devange Wed May 13, 2009 5:58 am

Hai Kirah!

>.< I can't get on atm, so I will inv you to the guild when I get online later if Histi hasn't beat me to it Razz
Well since we have met and raided together already I know a bit about how you play. And I'm impressed by it. Let's hope you can find a home at CSU Very Happy
Blah blah and all that formal stuff -hates it-
Loneliness sucks. But there is normally someone almost always on during the day Very Happy And Vent is a bit dead atm cos only abut 3 of us use it all the time. Good thing I only got a 10 man room for now... xD But yeah! See you later!

x
Devange
Devange
CSU Abandoner/ Moderator
CSU Abandoner/ Moderator

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-02-03

http://devange-csu.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Kirah - Druid (Owl/Bear) - Accepted Empty Re: Kirah - Druid (Owl/Bear) - Accepted

Post  Novastorm Thu May 14, 2009 12:23 am

Thought I'd say a special welcome to CSU as you, me and Celesta have WoW history back on Draenor in Shadowvixens days Smile Couldnt be happier that you both are still about and have joined our family.

Nova x
Novastorm
Novastorm
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-10-03

https://dragonhawk.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down