CSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid Paladin

Go down

Hybrid Paladin Empty Hybrid Paladin

Post  Mixit Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Hi,

my name is Per, 20 years and I live in Norway. I heard about this guild during a failed Naxx 10 pug, but the guild sounded pretty good, not being hardcore (I hate hardcore). Mixit, my Paladin is mainy holy, although i got just as good retri gear, and almost as good protection gear so you might want to look at me as a hybrid. The armory isnt working as I change specc all the time, so you might want to inspect me ingame for the show-off. Its mainly Naxx, so nothing fancy.

A little about my experience: My current Wotl experience does not reach much further then a couple of bosses in Ulduar, as I'm in the army I dont have time to be hardcore. In TBC I've cleared averything but SWP, though the achivment's not there as it was before the patch. For further references, you can ask Cemme and Pikne(they were in the naxx pug i mentioned) or j ust ask me ingame.

Best regards
Mixit/Per

Mixit

Back to top Go down

Hybrid Paladin Empty new paladin

Post  Mauler Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm

quite gd from wht i saw 2 day keeped me n pikne alive himself after every1 else died on hiegan seems 2 a quite a nice person from wht i saw 2 day
Mauler
Mauler
CSU Guild Member
CSU Guild Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down